Chances are you do pretty much everything for your cat: feed them, give them water, make sure they have somewhere to sleep, even clean up their messes.
And does the cat ever say thanks? No.
1. “Hey, human, check out this cool box I found.”
2. Guess whose shoes are getting peed on tonight.
3. “Scratching post… that means I get on it and you scratch me, right?”
4. “Didn’t want the cat to splash my shorts when I was giving him bath so I took them off. Found him in bedroom after.”
He dries his butt on only the finest of denim.
5. “Spent $30 on a cat bed… and he lays on this fig leaf”
Don’t you dare tell him what is and what isn’t a bed.
6. “I bought my cat a $40 water fountain and she chose to spill my drink and lick it off the carpet.”
This is the face of zero regrets.
7. “Thinking about the time i made pepperoni his own tiny waffle and he did not understand it or like it”
Pass the syrup, already, will you?
8. Everyone knows the fresh food is on the top.
9. Just reminding you who wears the pants in this family.
10. ME: okay guys I bought a $100 cat tree and multiple beds just for you CATS:
If they fits, they sits. Why is that so hard to understand?
11. How… how did she even get up there…?
12. “I finally found out what my clock runs fast.”
The cat decides the schedule in this household.
13. Stuck between a soft place and another soft place.
14. “5 beds and about 10 comfy chairs in the house. So where do you sit? ON THE [REDACTED] EGGS!”
Ungrateful human. Someone has to incubate these eggs, you know.