Ownership of a cat or dog has been demonstrated in studies to improve fitness, reduce stress, and raise overall happiness. We didn’t need confirmation, but today we can confidently assert that pets are a wonderful complement to any household. Some individuals may have been hesitant to have them at home at first, but once they’ve discovered the joys of having a beloved pet, there’s no going back. They are always up to something, they never rest and there’s no doubt that they give us the utmost entertainment. And we all just love them with our hearts and we will never stop adoring them.
Here at Defused, we have found 19 pictures in which these adorable pets have put a love spell on their owners. What are you waiting for? Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you watch it till the end.
1. “Against my dad’s wishes I bought a cat. Here he is, laying down, fishing out cat toys from under the fridge with the cat.”
2. POV when you just love your pet and the pet loves you back
3. “The moment I was overcome with the urge to take the dogs and run”
4. Guess this kitty cat love foot massage
5. “He calls her Lucy, short for Lucifer, because apparently, ’they don’t get along.’”
6. “She was already under his spell at a very young age.” This is a beautiful picture look at this adorable duo
7. “He was a firm opponent of the hairless cat but skin to skin is the best way to connect.”
8. When parents say either you will live in the house or the cat will
Vs after adopting a cat
9. “Before my mom leaves the house, she sets up the Kindle so the cat can watch bird videos in bed.”
10. “She got him so hard under her spell, he’s massaging her sore leg.”
11. “I told my wife we’re NOT getting a rabbit. I’m secretly glad she didn’t listen…”
12. “My boyfriend claims to hate cats. My cat slept over last night and as soon as he put his arm around him, there was instant purring.”
13. “He’ll give the dog all the hugs he needs.”
14. Seems like this kitty is very much interested in this game, guess what’s the game about?
15. The man loves the cat as much as the cat loves him!
16. “My friend’s son loving his dog”
17. “My dad 4 years ago: ’No hamsters in this house!’ My dad now:”
18. They are already in love
19. “Took my old kitty for a walk. She’s very curious about the outdoors so I want to show her everything while she’s still with us.”