1. Hairless Hamster with a cosy sweater.
2. Dog with a fluffy long tail.
3. Cat looking like a panda.
4. Cat with a six-fingered paw.
5. Dog with well-defined lips.
6. Jet black rooster.
Unfortunately, most of the animals in shelters with various conditions due to genetic mutation, often do not get adopted. However, a shift in this behavior has been seen as people are becoming more aware and himane.
7. Bird with a short bob cut.
8. Dog with human-like eyebrows.
9. Fancy fantail pigeon.
10. Cat with dropping ears making him look like he is wearing a hat
11. Kitty has two attached paws.
Just a little suggestion. Please adopt a pet instead of buying them. There are a lot of homeless pets, waiting to be adopted at the shelters.
12. Dog with a forknose.
13. Trisomy cat.
Although cats cannot have down’s syndrome, this one looks like a person with down’s syndrome.
14. Vitiligo cat.
If you own a pet with any unique features, do share with us.